Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · January 23, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- We will fly you to work.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified, or Emergency Medicine residency trained. TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states, if needed.
- Generous sign-on bonus available.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Our Special Operations team travels to selected EDs throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Special Operations team in emergency departments at multiple locations in the states of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Virginia.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Practice in the southeast but live where you want.
- The ideal candidates must be adaptive and possess.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.