Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Our Special Operations team travels to selected EDs throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- The ideal candidates must be adaptive and possess.
- Generous sign-on bonus available.
- Practice in the southeast but live where you want.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Special Operations team in emergency departments at multiple locations in the states of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Virginia.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified, or Emergency Medicine residency trained. TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states, if needed.
- We will fly you to work.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago