Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ideal candidates must be adaptive and possess.
- Practice in the southeast but live where you want.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified, or Emergency Medicine residency trained. TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states, if needed.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Our Special Operations team travels to selected EDs throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Generous sign-on bonus available.
- We will fly you to work.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Special Operations team in emergency departments at multiple locations in the states of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Virginia.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago