Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · August 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tampa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current ED volume is 25,500 and the EMR is Epic.
- This position offers a benefits package plus yearly CME reimbursement and professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Daily physician coverage varies from 24-32 hours, we have advanced practice clinician coverage and a scribe for every physician shift.
- Scribe program reduces administrative burden.
- Flexible schedule.
- We ask that you be board certified or prepared through Abem or Aobem.
- It houses a free-standing ED, helipad, surgery center, diagnostic imaging, laboratory services, and physician offices.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Excellent benefits package.
- This comprehensive ambulatory center is Tampa General Hospital's first outpatient medical center.
- Double physician coverage.
- TeamHealth is seeking a full-time emergency physician for the Brandon Healthplex, a freestanding emergency department that opened in March 2017.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.