Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · December 12, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tampa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This comprehensive ambulatory center is Tampa General Hospital's first outpatient medical center.
- TeamHealth is seeking a full-time emergency physician for the Brandon Healthplex, a freestanding emergency department that opened in March 2017.
- This position offers a benefits package plus yearly CME reimbursement and professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Double physician coverage.
- Flexible schedule.
- Daily physician coverage varies from 24-32 hours, we have advanced practice clinician coverage and a scribe for every physician shift.
- Current ED volume is 25,500 and the EMR is Epic.
- It houses a free-standing ED, helipad, surgery center, diagnostic imaging, laboratory services, and physician offices.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Sign-on bonus.
- We ask that you be board certified or prepared through Abem or Aobem.
- Scribe program reduces administrative burden.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.