Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · August 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a beautiful state of the art 142-bed hospital.
- There is advanced practice clinician support as well.
- ED has a 24-bed, plus 10-bed fast track, CT's, MRI and Ultrasound.
- Excellent medical staff.
- Live in the Florida Keys or Miami!
- Flexible schedule.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Fantastic opportunity for a full-time physician to work in this very busy 65,000 volume ED.
- 64 hours of physician coverage.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives.
- Each physician is assigned a scribe, as well as double physician coverage plus physician mid shift.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.