Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · December 12, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Live in the Florida Keys or Miami!
- ED has a 24-bed, plus 10-bed fast track, CT's, MRI and Ultrasound.
- Each physician is assigned a scribe, as well as double physician coverage plus physician mid shift.
- Excellent medical staff.
- Flexible schedule.
- 64 hours of physician coverage.
- Fantastic opportunity for a full-time physician to work in this very busy 65,000 volume ED.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Competitive compensation.
- There is advanced practice clinician support as well.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives.
- This is a beautiful state of the art 142-bed hospital.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.