Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · December 12, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rock Hill) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advanced Practice Clinician coverage.
- If board eligible, candidates have to be certified within 5 years of residency.
- Relocation incentive.
- In addition, Acls and Atls certications are required.
- Independent Contractor status.
- This free standing ED that will be opening in the Fall of 2019 with 57 ED beds plus 3 Triage beds.
- The ED provides 60 to 82-hours of physician coverage and 58 hours of Advanced Practice Clinicians coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Emergency Department team at Piedmont Medical Center in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
- Physicians must be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine and have completed a residency in Emergency Medicine, or board certified or board eligible and have completed a non-EM residency and have at least 5 years of Emergency Medicine experience.
- Sign on bonus.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.