Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · August 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Summerville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great backup.
- We ask that you be board certified in Pediatrics with a completed Pediatric EM fellowship.
- A Level III Trauma Center, the Pediatric ED sees 20,000 patients annually, offers 10 to 20 hours of physician coverage, and the EMR is Meditech.
- It was voted.1 Top City in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel+Leisure.
- Sign-on and relocation incentive.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Summerville Medical Center in Summerville, South Carolina.
- Competitive compensation.
- Trident Health consists of Trident Medical Center, Summerville Medical Center, Summerville PEDs, Monck's Corner Free Standing ED, and Centre Pointe Free Standing ED, all of which are located in the Charleston, South Carolina, area.
- This position offers 8, 9, 10, and 12-hour shifts, providing a flexible schedule that fits your needs and desired work-life balance.
- The city of Charleston is known for rich history, well-preserved architecture, coastal location and celebrated restaurant community.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.