Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tampa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current ED volume is 25,500 and the EMR is Epic.
- TeamHealth is seeking a full-time emergency physician for the Brandon Healthplex, a freestanding emergency department that opened in March 2017.
- Flexible schedule.
- Scribe program reduces administrative burden.
- Sign-on bonus.
- This comprehensive ambulatory center is Tampa General Hospital's first outpatient medical center.
- Excellent benefits package.
- We ask that you be board certified or prepared through Abem or Aobem.
- This position offers a benefits package plus yearly CME reimbursement and professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Daily physician coverage varies from 24-32 hours, we have advanced practice clinician coverage and a scribe for every physician shift.
- Double physician coverage.
- It houses a free-standing ED, helipad, surgery center, diagnostic imaging, laboratory services, and physician offices.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 29.