Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tampa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent benefits package.
- This comprehensive ambulatory center is Tampa General Hospital's first outpatient medical center.
- Current ED volume is 25,500 and the EMR is Epic.
- Daily physician coverage varies from 24-32 hours, we have advanced practice clinician coverage and a scribe for every physician shift.
- Flexible schedule.
- It houses a free-standing ED, helipad, surgery center, diagnostic imaging, laboratory services, and physician offices.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Double physician coverage.
- This position offers a benefits package plus yearly CME reimbursement and professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Scribe program reduces administrative burden.
- TeamHealth is seeking a full-time emergency physician for the Brandon Healthplex, a freestanding emergency department that opened in March 2017.
- We ask that you be board certified or prepared through Abem or Aobem.
This perm job opening was posted