Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · August 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pembroke Pines) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- We ask that you have a minimum of three years of experience as a core faculty at an Acgme residency program Director or as an Assistant Program Director.
- TeamHealth is searching for an experienced Emergency Medicine Residency Program Director to implement and lead a new program in South Florida.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- The 45-bed ED at Memorial Hospital West sees an annual volume of 112,000 patients (adult and pediatrics) with high acuity and offers 80 hours of daily physician coverage.
- Competitive compensation.
- The majority of the residents clinical time will be spent at Memorial West, but some clinical time will also be spent at Memorial Regional, a level 1 trauma center in Hollywood, Florida.
- Paid CME allowance.
- The admission rate is 35% and there is a hospital medicine program.
- Candidate must also be engaged in scholarly activity including peer review and publications.
- Candidates must be board certified in Emergency Medicine by Abem or Aobem.
- Memorial West Hospital is one of six hospitals that are part of a public healthcare system.
- Great health benefits.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 29.