Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pembroke Pines) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This candidate must have a minimum of three years of experience as core faculty at an Acgme residency program.
- Some clinical time will be spent at Memorial Regional, a level 1 trauma center in Hollywood, Florida.
- Paid CME allowance.
- The majority of clinical time will be spent at Memorial West.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- TeamHealth is searching for an experienced emergency medicine residency program director to implement and lead a new program in South Florida.
- The 45-bed ED at Memorial Hospital West sees an annual volume of 65,000 patients with high acuity and offers 80 hours of daily physician coverage.
- Memorial West Hospital is one of six hospitals that are part of a public healthcare system.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine by Abem or Aobem.
- Great health benefits.
- Competitive compensation.
- The admission rate is 35% and there is a hospital medicine program.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Candidate must show evidence of engaging in scholarly activity including peer review and publications.
This perm job opening was posted