Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Palm Beach Gardens) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a friendly, high acuity community hospital.
- This 20-bed ED sees an annual volume of 33,000 patients and offers scribes, advanced practice clinician coverage and double physician coverage.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- We ask that you be board certified by Abem or Aobem. We need a motivated team player to practice with this friendly medical staff.
- TeamHealth is seeking a seasoned Emergency Medicine physician to join our emergency department team at Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Great health benefits.
This perm job opening was posted