Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · August 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Palm Beach Gardens) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Great health benefits.
- This is a friendly, high acuity community hospital.
- This 20-bed ED sees an annual volume of 33,000 patients and offers scribes, advanced practice clinician coverage and double physician coverage.
- We ask that you be board certified by Abem or Aobem. We need a motivated team player to practice with this friendly medical staff.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Competitive compensation.
- TeamHealth is seeking a seasoned Emergency Medicine physician to join our emergency department team at Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 29.