Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · July 23, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Combination of 12 hour and 8 hour shifts (about a third of the time) to offer a great work/life balance.
- Area's only Ped and OB emergency rooms.
- Compensation: Combination of base, RVUs and incentives averaging around $240 to $250 an hour, but based on experience.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Florida.
- Full time position is 1660 hours a year.
- Facility: A Level II Trauma center with 24/7 trauma surgery coverage, 365 days a year.
- Group has sovereign immunity for malpractice.
- With 60,000+ residents and over 500,000 in the metro area, it is a vibrant community with a low cost of living, excellent schools and a plethora of entertainment options nearby.
- State of the art emergency department with a 4500 sq.
- Opportunity: Seeking an Emergency Medicine trained physician to join a hospital managed group of 30+ working in the largest Emergency Department in Florida.
- There are 8 individual, clinically designated units made up of 110 treatment rooms, with 90,000+ patient visits a year.
- Sign-on, relocation, student loan repayment and more.
- Rooftop helipad.
- A wonderful blend of easy the easy beach lifestyle and world-class arts and entertainment events.
- The facility is a 89,000 sq.
- EMR is in place.
- Location: City is just an hour to Orlando and Jacksonville on the Florida Atlantic coast is an amazing resort city with over 23 miles of beautiful sandy beaches.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago