Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A wonderful blend of easy the easy beach lifestyle and world-class arts and entertainment events.
- The facility is a 89,000 sq.
- With 60,000+ residents and over 500,000 in the metro area, it is a vibrant community with a low cost of living, excellent schools and a plethora of entertainment options nearby.
- Facility: A Level II Trauma center with 24/7 trauma surgery coverage, 365 days a year.
- Area's only Ped and OB emergency rooms.
- EMR is in place.
- Combination of 12 hour and 8 hour shifts (about a third of the time) to offer a great work/life balance.
- Rooftop helipad.
- Group has sovereign immunity for malpractice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Florida.
- State of the art emergency department with a 4500 sq.
- Sign-on, relocation, student loan repayment and more.
- Compensation: Combination of base, RVUs and incentives averaging around $240 to $250 an hour, but based on experience.
- Full time position is 1660 hours a year.
- There are 8 individual, clinically designated units made up of 110 treatment rooms, with 90,000+ patient visits a year.
- Opportunity: Seeking an Emergency Medicine trained physician to join a hospital managed group of 30+ working in the largest Emergency Department in Florida.
- Location: City is just an hour to Orlando and Jacksonville on the Florida Atlantic coast is an amazing resort city with over 23 miles of beautiful sandy beaches.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago