Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · March 24, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Combination of 12 hour and 8 hour shifts (about a third of the time) to offer a great work/life balance.
- Opportunity: Seeking an Emergency Medicine trained physician to join a hospital managed group of 30+ working in the largest Emergency Department in Florida.
- A wonderful blend of easy the easy beach lifestyle and world-class arts and entertainment events.
- The facility is a 89,000 sq.
- Group has sovereign immunity for malpractice.
- Full time position is 1660 hours a year.
- Compensation: Combination of base, RVUs and incentives averaging around $240 to $250 an hour, but based on experience.
- Area's only Ped and OB emergency rooms.
- Location: City is just an hour to Orlando and Jacksonville on the Florida Atlantic coast is an amazing resort city with over 23 miles of beautiful sandy beaches.
- EMR is in place.
- State of the art emergency department with a 4500 sq.
- Sign-on, relocation, student loan repayment and more.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Florida.
- With 60,000+ residents and over 500,000 in the metro area, it is a vibrant community with a low cost of living, excellent schools and a plethora of entertainment options nearby.
- Rooftop helipad.
- Facility: A Level II Trauma center with 24/7 trauma surgery coverage, 365 days a year.
- There are 8 individual, clinically designated units made up of 110 treatment rooms, with 90,000+ patient visits a year.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago