Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · May 7, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Anderson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Anderson, SC.
- The experience and large support system we provide for our teams has given us the opportunity to manage the Emergency Medicine Program at AnMed Health Medical Center.
- Malpractice coverage with tail provided.
- Level 3 Trauma.
- As you know time is of the essence, so apply today and give your family what they need.
- Large, Stable, Experienced Team.
- 24/7 Full Specialty Support.
- Anderson has an outstanding location for those looking to escape from the busy city life but not wanting to commit to rural living.
- Complete Benefits Package.
- Highly Competitive Compensation.
- With the high stakes of Emergency Medicine, why not enjoy time off with your family on beautiful Lake Hartwell?
- Stroke Center.
- Every provider is as good as the support they have around them, as a physician run organization our providers are given the resources and support to have manageable workloads not set forth by boardrooms.
- Flexible shifts: AM, PM, Swings.
- AnMed allows its providers to have a chance to live dockside while being under an hour from Greenville.
- IN Compass Health is proud to announce our expansion at AnMed Health Medical Center in Anderson, South Carolina.
- Rest easy knowing you are working for a physician run organization that understands the challenges the modern provider faces.
- Excellent Coverage including Fast Track and Triage.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago