Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · January 18, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Anderson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Anderson has an outstanding location for those looking to escape from the busy city life but not wanting to commit to rural living.
- Excellent Coverage including Fast Track and Triage.
- Large, Stable, Experienced Team.
- Every provider is as good as the support they have around them, as a physician run organization our providers are given the resources and support to have manageable workloads not set forth by boardrooms.
- AnMed allows its providers to have a chance to live dockside while being under an hour from Greenville.
- Stroke Center.
- Rest easy knowing you are working for a physician run organization that understands the challenges the modern provider faces.
- Malpractice coverage with tail provided.
- Highly Competitive Compensation.
- Level 3 Trauma.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Anderson, SC.
- Flexible shifts: AM, PM, Swings.
- IN Compass Health is proud to announce our expansion at AnMed Health Medical Center in Anderson, South Carolina.
- 24/7 Full Specialty Support.
- Complete Benefits Package.
- With the high stakes of Emergency Medicine, why not enjoy time off with your family on beautiful Lake Hartwell?
- As you know time is of the essence, so apply today and give your family what they need.
- The experience and large support system we provide for our teams has given us the opportunity to manage the Emergency Medicine Program at AnMed Health Medical Center.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago