Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Sunday · October 17, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Level III trauma center.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Volume of ED – 60,000.
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
- Compliance support Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Bcem required.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Apply today!
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- 200-bed hospital with 35 bed ED and 22 ICU beds.
- Cerner EMR.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago