Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · July 23, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- Bcem required.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Compliance support Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- Cerner EMR.
- Apply today!
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Volume of ED – 60,000.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Level III trauma center.
- 200-bed hospital with 35 bed ED and 22 ICU beds.
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago