Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · December 4, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- Apply today!
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Bcem required.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- 200-bed hospital with 35 bed ED and 22 ICU beds.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Cerner EMR.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- Compliance support Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- Volume of ED – 60,000.
- Level III trauma center.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago