Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · October 30, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Compliance support Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- Level III trauma center.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Cerner EMR.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- Apply today!
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- 200-bed hospital with 35 bed ED and 22 ICU beds.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- Bcem required.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- Volume of ED – 60,000.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago