Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · May 7, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- Volume of ED – 60,000.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- Apply today!
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- Bcem required.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- Cerner EMR.
- Compliance support Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- Level III trauma center.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- 200-bed hospital with 35 bed ED and 22 ICU beds.
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago