Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Sunday · December 5, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Bcem required.
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- Compliance support Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- Volume of ED – 60,000.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- 200-bed hospital with 35 bed ED and 22 ICU beds.
- Level III trauma center.
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Cerner EMR.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- Apply today!
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago