Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · January 22, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Compliance support Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Bcem required.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- 200-bed hospital with 35 bed ED and 22 ICU beds.
- Cerner EMR.
- Level III trauma center.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- Apply today!
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- Volume of ED – 60,000.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago