Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · September 21, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- Volume of ED – 60,000.
- Apply today!
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- Bcem required.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Level III trauma center.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- 200-bed hospital with 35 bed ED and 22 ICU beds.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Cerner EMR.
- Compliance support Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago