Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- Level III trauma center.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Volume of ED – 60,000.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- Bcem required.
- 200-bed hospital with 35 bed ED and 22 ICU beds.
- Apply today!
- Compliance support Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- Cerner EMR.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago