Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · April 2, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cerner EMR.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- 200-bed hospital with 35 bed ED and 22 ICU beds.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- Apply today!
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Bcem required.
- Level III trauma center.
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
- Compliance support Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Volume of ED – 60,000.
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago