Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · August 8, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Cerner EMR.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Bcem required.
- Compliance support Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- 200-bed hospital with 35 bed ED and 22 ICU beds.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- Level III trauma center.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- Apply today!
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
- Volume of ED – 60,000.
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago