Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · September 23, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Cardiology (Diagnostic Only).
- Floor Codes: EM physicians attend floor codes.
- Scribes: No.
- 35-40 minutes from Columbia, SC.
- Physician Shift Times: 5:30a-3p, 7a-6p, 2:30p-1a, 6p-6a, 8p-7a.
- ED Beds: 35 (including 8 beds for fast track/psych holds).
- APP Charts: Physicians do NOT sign all PA charts Required by SC law to sign all NP charts (1 in group).
- ICU/CCU Beds: 22.
- Pediatric Hospital Medicine (will admit low acute peds).
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in South Carolina.
- Orangeburg, SC.
- GI (not on.
- Patients Per Hour (physician group average): 2.
- ED Volume: 60,000.
- Trauma Designation: Level III.
- Ophthalmology (not on but will always help).
- Hospital Beds: 200.
- Burns: Augusta University Hospital (Augusta, GA).
- Primary Stroke Center: Musc provides the Telestroke Program.
- Fly into either location and drive to facility.
- Transfer Rate: 2%.
- ICU/CCU: Open.
- 60-75 minutes from Charleston, SC.
- Physician Coverage: 54 hrs.
- Residents No residents allowed - New grads fine.
- Subspecialty Backup.
- Bad Hand Injuries: Musc (Charleston, SC).
- APP Coverage: 9a-8p (main department) and 11a-11p (Fast Track) Additional 10a-8p shift (provider in triage) on Sundays and Mondays.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Trauma Surgery (will keep some Traumas).
- Total Admitting Percentage: 15%.
- General Surgery.
- Infectious Disease (not on.
- Regional Medical Center.
- Pediatric Volume: 15%.
- Bedside Ultrasound: Yes.
- Board Certification: Abem/Aobem - Boarded or Board eligible (must complete within 5 years or graduation).
- ENT (not on.
- Level One Trauma: Palmetto Richland (Columbia, SC).
- Hospital Medicine (Sound).
- Pediatrics: Palmetto Richland (Columbia, SC).
- CT/Ultrasound/MRI: 24/7.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago