Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Oakland Park) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Supplemental executive retirement plan.
- Relocation incentives are available!
- Offices are open from 5 pm to 11 pm on weekdays, and from 1 pm to 11 pm on weekends.
- Applicants should ideally have extensive emergency/urgent care experience and be comfortable with suturing, orthopedics, and IV re-hydration.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision and CME allowance.
- Great work-life balance.
- Leadership stipend available.
- Each of our After Hours Pediatrics Urgent Care clinics are staffed by a team of board certified pediatricians and advanced practice clinicians supported by nurses, medical assistants and radiology technicians.
- TeamHealth has an immediate opportunity for a physician with a passion for leadership to join our Pediatric Urgent Care team full-time as Facility Medical Director, working at our After Hours Pediatrics Urgent Care clinic in the Oakland Park area of Florida.
- All of our locations feature on-site laboratory and digital x-ray services.
- We are eager to speak with board certified general pediatricians or pediatric emergency physicians with a background in leadership who are interested in a Medical Director opportunity with our group.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 29.