Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Oakland Park) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Supplemental executive retirement plan.
- TeamHealth has an immediate opportunity for a physician with a passion for leadership to join our Pediatric Urgent Care team full-time as Facility Medical Director, working at our After Hours Pediatrics Urgent Care clinic in the Oakland Park area of Florida.
- We are eager to speak with board certified general pediatricians or pediatric emergency physicians with a background in leadership who are interested in a Medical Director opportunity with our group.
- All of our locations feature on-site laboratory and digital x-ray services.
- Each of our After Hours Pediatrics Urgent Care clinics are staffed by a team of board certified pediatricians and advanced practice clinicians supported by nurses, medical assistants and radiology technicians.
- Offices are open from 5 pm to 11 pm on weekdays, and from 1 pm to 11 pm on weekends.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision and CME allowance.
- Relocation incentives are available!
- Applicants should ideally have extensive emergency/urgent care experience and be comfortable with suturing, orthopedics, and IV re-hydration.
- Great work-life balance.
- Leadership stipend available.
This perm job opening was posted