Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Live in the Florida Keys or Miami!
- Excellent medical staff.
- ED has a 24-bed, plus 10-bed fast track, CT's, MRI and Ultrasound.
- There is advanced practice clinician support as well.
- 64 hours of physician coverage.
- This is a beautiful state of the art 142-bed hospital.
- Each physician is assigned a scribe, as well as double physician coverage plus physician mid shift.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives.
- Flexible schedule.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Fantastic opportunity for a full-time physician to work in this very busy 65,000 volume ED.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 29.