Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · January 23, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Oviedo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quality of Life.
- Warm temperatures, good jobs, and great schools make Oviedo, Florida one of the best places to raise kids in the United States Benefits and Compensation.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Oviedo Medical Center has 24/7 emergency care and the 64-bed acute care hospital offers a full range of healthcare services to east Seminole County and surrounding communities.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- 30,000 annual visits.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Services include medical and surgical inpatient units, intensive care, medical cardiology, telemetry, cardiac catheterization, inpatient and outpatient surgery, women's services including labor and delivery, cardiopulmonary services, comprehensive diagnostic imaging and physical, occupational and speech therapy.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Oviedo, Florida offers high-ranking schools, access to year-round outdoor recreation, affordable cost of living, and voted one of best places to raise kids in the United States While Oviedo isn't many miles from Orlando, the city maintains its southern charm through year-round farmers' markets, local festivals commemorating its agricultural roots.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Facility: Oviedo Medical Center - (JV 2016) - EM City FL 32765 Job Status: Full Time, Part Time, PRN Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician to join our practice at Oviedo Medical Center.
- Quality people.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Located in Oviedo, FL.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Quality care.
- 32 hours physician coverage.
- Qualified candidates must be BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physicians (Abem/Aobem).
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- 22-bed state-of-the-art ED.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services