Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Stuart) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position requires a minimum of 10 night shifts monthly.
- The ED annual volumes range from 22,000 to 32,000 patients and the EMR is Epic.
- Great sub-specialty backup.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- This is a night position with shifts from 6:00 pm - 6:00 AM.
- TeamHealth is seeking a board-certified or prepared emergency medicine physician to join our emergency department team at Martin Health System in Stuart and Port St. Lucie, Florida, now part of the Cleveland Clinic Health System.
- RVU program.
- Facilities in the Cleveland Clinic Health System include Martin Medical Center, Martin Hospital South, Martin Emergency Center and Tradition Medical Center.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail included.
- Independent contractor status.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 18.