Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Stuart) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Independent contractor status.
- This position requires a minimum of 10 night shifts monthly.
- The ED annual volumes range from 22,000 to 32,000 patients and the EMR is Epic.
- Great sub-specialty backup.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Facilities in the Cleveland Clinic Health System include Martin Medical Center, Martin Hospital South, Martin Emergency Center and Tradition Medical Center.
- This is a night position with shifts from 6:00 pm - 6:00 AM.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail included.
- TeamHealth is seeking a board-certified or prepared emergency medicine physician to join our emergency department team at Martin Health System in Stuart and Port St. Lucie, Florida, now part of the Cleveland Clinic Health System.
- RVU program.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago