Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Stuart) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail included.
- The ED annual volumes range from 22,000 to 32,000 patients and the EMR is Epic.
- This position requires a minimum of 10 night shifts monthly.
- Independent contractor status.
- TeamHealth is seeking a board-certified or prepared emergency medicine physician to join our emergency department team at Martin Health System in Stuart and Port St. Lucie, Florida, now part of the Cleveland Clinic Health System.
- Great sub-specialty backup.
- RVU program.
- This is a night position with shifts from 6:00 pm - 6:00 AM.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Facilities in the Cleveland Clinic Health System include Martin Medical Center, Martin Hospital South, Martin Emergency Center and Tradition Medical Center.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 18.