Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Margate) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Fort Lauderdale is home to a community rich with diversity and world-class infused culture.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Team building skills,.
- With the beautiful beaches, endless sunshine and additional advantage of no state income tax in Florida - you will find it all in Ft.
- Admission rate approximately 30%.
- 46,800 annual patient visits.
- From their newly renovated maternity floor and Level III Nicu, to the newly expanded Emergency Room and lobby, this facility is constantly growing and incorporating the most high-tech healthcare innovations making our services and care truly unique in the South Florida community.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Interventional cardiac catheterization facility.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- The area is home to several highly rated public and charter schools and universities including Florida International University and the University of Miami.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Miami offers both city and suburban living and has several communities that offers a variety of family friendly entertainment, swimming pools, shopping malls, restaurants and sporting events including the Miami Dolphins, Miami Heat and Miami Marlins.
- 24 hour in house hospitalists.
- Quality people.
- The location is ideal for traveling with easy access to the Ft.
- 24 hour in house intensivists.
- Quality care.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- EMR: Meditech plus Scribes!
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- 24 hours of Advanced Practice Providers.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Northwest Medical Center has evolved into a 228-bed medical center and healthcare complex providing high quality medical care to the South Florida community.
- Quality of Life.
- Posted Date Company Information-->.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- The success of Northwest is a reflection of their ongoing commitment to the mission: to provide exceptional care to everyone, every day.
- 48 hours of physician coverage.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Candidates must be Board Certified by the American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem) and have previous leadership / administrative experience as well as a proven track record of implementing metrics/goals.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Margate is located in Broward County, Florida, located approximately 15 miles north-west of Fort Lauderdale and only 4 miles from the Atlantic Ocean!
- 45-bed ED.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Separate Pediatric ER with 12,000 annual pediatric patient visits.
- Qualified physician candidates must have strong.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Northwest Medical Center is leading the way with procedures in robotic surgery and emergency care that is second to none and offers a multitude of high-tech healthcare innovations under one roof and is currently undergoing a $66 million dollar state-of-the art renovation and expansion to build two new floors that increase patient beds and ICU capacity plus add a 6-level 322-space parking garage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Lauderdale International, West Palm Beach International and Miami International airports and the Port of Miami, known as the Cruise Capital of the World.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an Emergency Medicine Medical Director to join our team at Northwest Medical Center in the greater Fort Lauderdale area (Margate, Florida).
- Facility: Northwest Medical Center - EM.
This perm job opening was posted
by Envision Physician Services