Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Winter Haven) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other ED perks include 60 hours of physician coverage, 40 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage, and a robust scribe program that reduces administrative burden.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Excellent salary.
- TeamHealth has a fantastic opportunity for an Emergency Medicine physician to join our emergency department team in the busy brand-new ED located between Tampa and Orlando.
- We ask that you be board certified or eligible in Emergency Medicine with Acls certifications.
- Winter Haven Hospital is a 468-bed state-of-the-art facility that features a well-appointed, brand-new 40-bed ED with an annual volume of 74, track and 68,000 square feet of space.
- Paid liability insurance.
- This is a medium acuity ED with an admission rate of 25%.
- Relocation bonus.
- Excellent nursing and medical staff.
- Sign-on bonus.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 10.