Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Winter Haven) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent salary.
- We ask that you be board certified or eligible in Emergency Medicine with Acls certifications.
- This is a medium acuity ED with an admission rate of 25%.
- Excellent nursing and medical staff.
- Other ED perks include 60 hours of physician coverage, 40 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage, and a robust scribe program that reduces administrative burden.
- Winter Haven Hospital is a 468-bed state-of-the-art facility that features a well-appointed, brand-new 40-bed ED with an annual volume of 74, track and 68,000 square feet of space.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Relocation bonus.
- Paid liability insurance.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world class Emergency Medicine experts.
- TeamHealth has a fantastic opportunity for an Emergency Medicine physician to join our emergency department team in the busy brand-new ED located between Tampa and Orlando.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago