Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bluffton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, or Family Medicien or Internal Medicien with ED experience.
- Filled with gorgeous antebellum homes, historic churches and all kinds of artisan shops and wonderful restaurants, was named.1 for Amazing Non-Beach Getaways by Huffington Post.
- Atls, Acls, and Pals certifications are required.
- This free standing ED will open in summer 2019 and will offer 12-hour physician shifts.
- Relocation Incentive.
- Board eligible candidates must be board certified within 3 years of residency completion.
- Stipend available.
- Bluffton is a Lowcountry town in Beaufort County, South Carolina, minutes from Hilton Head Island.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our leadership team as the Assistant Medical Director at Tidewatch Emergency Department in Bluffton, South Carolina.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago