Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bluffton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Filled with gorgeous antebellum homes, historic churches and all kinds of artisan shops and wonderful restaurants, was named.1 for Amazing Non-Beach Getaways by Huffington Post.
- Board eligible candidates must be board certified within 3 years of residency completion.
- Atls, Acls, and Pals certifications are required.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, or Family Medicien or Internal Medicien with ED experience.
- Bluffton is a Lowcountry town in Beaufort County, South Carolina, minutes from Hilton Head Island.
- Relocation Incentive.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our leadership team as the Assistant Medical Director at Tidewatch Emergency Department in Bluffton, South Carolina.
- This free standing ED will open in summer 2019 and will offer 12-hour physician shifts.
- Stipend available.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 10.