Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hudson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Gold Plus Performance Achievement" award in both Heart Failure and Stroke.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Employee Status + Benefits.
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem).
- Accredited with Commendation Community Cancer Program, recipient of the AHA's Mission: Lifeline Bronze Quality Achievement award for implementing a higher standard of heart attack care that improves the survival and outcomes for ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction (Stemi) patients.
- In other words, Hudson has become an 'exurb' of Tampa / St. Pete.
- Stellar subspecialty backup due to trauma designation.
- Academic focus with EM, FP, IM residents and medical students.
- Meditech Pdoc EMR.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- To become part of our prestigious practice at Regional Medical Center at Bayonet Point located.
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet is a 290-bed acute care hospital and Level II Trauma Center located in Hudson, and home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute.
- 44 hours APP coverage.
- 30-bed ED,.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Quality of Life.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for Full Time, Part-Time or PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- Sign on Bonus and Relocation Available.
- Quality people.
- M Modal Voice Dictation.
- Just 30 minutes from the Tampa city life, the hospital is located on Florida's Nature Coast and boasts beautiful beaches and intercostal waterways.
- In Hudson, Florida.
- The area has a crime rate less than half of the national average, and is becoming widely known as a bedroom community both near the water and with plenty of golf courses and recreation inside it.
- The hospital recently launched a graduate medical education program and has achieved distinction as a Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measure and several disease specific certifications, Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Chest Pain Center, Arrhythmic Center or Florida, recipient of "Get With The Guidelines.
- Quality care.
- Envision Physician Services Provides Occurrence Based Malpractice.
- Posted Date Company Information-->.
- 48 hours physician coverage.
- Hudson started as a coastal community in the late 1800s, but with the development of the Tampa / St. Petersburg / Clearwater / New Port Richey area out to this place, forty miles out from the center of the metropolis, the land has been subdivided out into large tracts, where healthy neighborhoods have been built.
- Trauma surgeons and anesthesia in-house 24/7.
- 48,000 volume ED, Level II Trauma Center.
- It was the first hospital to deliver a comprehensive cardiac and open heart program.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Retirees and young couples, empty nesters and sportsmen all have arrived to stake their claim here, recognizing it as a place much less dense than the average built-up area, full of amenities and, really, not that bad on traffic.
- Founded in hospital to be built in northwest Pasco County serving residents in Pasco, Hernando, and Citrus counties.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- 5-bed Fast Track and 2 Trauma Bay Rooms.
- This position is an employed position with benefits to include Health/Dental, Retirement Options, CME allowance, life insurance, STD & LTD.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services