Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hudson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Quality people.
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet is a 290-bed acute care hospital and Level II Trauma Center located in Hudson, and home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute.
- This position is an employed position with benefits to include Health/Dental, Retirement Options, CME allowance, life insurance, STD & LTD.
- 30-bed ED,.
- In other words, Hudson has become an 'exurb' of Tampa / St. Pete.
- Quality of Life.
- Sign on Bonus and Relocation Available Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Hudson started as a coastal community in the late 1800s, but with the development of the Tampa / St. Petersburg / Clearwater / New Port Richey area out to this place, forty miles out from the center of the metropolis, the land has been subdivided out into large tracts, where healthy neighborhoods have been built.
- The area has a crime rate less than half of the national average, and is becoming widely known as a bedroom community both near the water and with plenty of golf courses and recreation inside it.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Just 30 minutes from the Tampa city life, the hospital is located on Florida's Nature Coast and boasts beautiful beaches and intercostal waterways.
- Academic focus with EM, FP, IM residents and medical students.
- Accredited with Commendation Community Cancer Program, recipient of the AHA's Mission: Lifeline Bronze Quality Achievement award for implementing a higher standard of heart attack care that improves the survival and outcomes for ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction (Stemi) patients.
- The hospital recently launched a graduate medical education program and has achieved distinction as a Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measure and several disease specific certifications, Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Chest Pain Center, Arrhythmic Center or Florida, recipient of "Get With The Guidelines.
- M Modal Voice Dictation.
- Stellar subspecialty backup due to trauma designation.
- 48,000 volume ED, Level II Trauma Center.
- Founded in hospital to be built in northwest Pasco County serving residents in Pasco, Hernando, and Citrus counties.
- Meditech Pdoc EMR.
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem).
- In Hudson, Florida.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- 44 hours APP coverage.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Employee Status + Benefits.
- Gold Plus Performance Achievement" award in both Heart Failure and Stroke.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for Full Time, Part-Time or PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- 48 hours physician coverage.
- Quality care.
- 5-bed Fast Track and 2 Trauma Bay Rooms.
- It was the first hospital to deliver a comprehensive cardiac and open heart program.
- To become part of our prestigious practice at Regional Medical Center at Bayonet Point located.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Trauma surgeons and anesthesia in-house 24/7.
- Envision Physician Services Provides Occurrence Based Malpractice.
- Retirees and young couples, empty nesters and sportsmen all have arrived to stake their claim here, recognizing it as a place much less dense than the average built-up area, full of amenities and, really, not that bad on traffic.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services