Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kissimmee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- New EM Residency partnership between the UCF College of Medicine and Osceola Regional Medical Center started 2016.
- Stellar subspecialty backup due to trauma designation - trauma surgeons and anesthesia in-house 24/7.
- The city of Kissimmee is minutes south of Orlando.
- Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 368-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida.
- 9-bed Peds ED with dedicated staff: 24 hrs of physician coverage.
- Meditech Documentation EMR.
- Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
- As a popular destination, Kissimmee welcomes visitors from around the world with 3 airports serving Central Florida.
- We also expand our care to the community with our freestanding Emergency Department at Hunter's Creek ER.
- Main ED: 55-bed ED and Fast Track Treatment area.
- 82,000 combined annual ED visits: 66,000 Main ED and 16,000 Peds ED.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Completed in April 1997 with over $ansions, Osceola Regional Medical Center is designed to be patient friendly that blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and visitors.
- The hospital is a 368-bed facility located in the heart of the city and is part of the Hospital Corporation of America ( HCA ) located at in Kissimmee, Florida.
- Osceola's other incorporated city, St. Cloud, is 9 miles east of Kissimmee and approximately 45 miles west of the city of Melbourne on the Atlantic coast.
- Kissimmee is a family-oriented destination known for its endless sunshine and proximity to world-famous theme parks.
- Secondary Stand Alone ER Campus located in Hunters Creek in South Orlando next to the JW Marriot and Ritz.
- Envision Physician Services is now seeking Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians for opportunities at Osceola Regional Medical Center, located in Kissimmee, Florida.
- We are committed to continually enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services to include: Emergency Care, Trauma Care, Pediatric ER, Heart & Vascular Institute, Comprehensive Stroke Center, The Baby Suites maternity care, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II, Women's Services, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics & Spine and a Graduate Medical Education Program.
- Recreational possibilities abound, located minutes from attractions including Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and world class golfing, boating and fishing.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services