Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · August 8, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kissimmee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We also expand our care to the community with our freestanding Emergency Department at Hunter's Creek ER.
- Envision Physician Services is now seeking Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians for opportunities at Osceola Regional Medical Center, located in Kissimmee, Florida.
- Kissimmee is a family-oriented destination known for its endless sunshine and proximity to world-famous theme parks.
- Main ED: 55-bed ED and Fast Track Treatment area.
- 9-bed Peds ED with dedicated staff: 24 hrs of physician coverage.
- Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
- Stellar subspecialty backup due to trauma designation - trauma surgeons and anesthesia in-house 24/7.
- Osceola's other incorporated city, St. Cloud, is 9 miles east of Kissimmee and approximately 45 miles west of the city of Melbourne on the Atlantic coast.
- Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 368-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida.
- Meditech Documentation EMR.
- Completed in April 1997 with over $ansions, Osceola Regional Medical Center is designed to be patient friendly that blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and visitors.
- 82,000 combined annual ED visits: 66,000 Main ED and 16,000 Peds ED.
- We are committed to continually enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services to include: Emergency Care, Trauma Care, Pediatric ER, Heart & Vascular Institute, Comprehensive Stroke Center, The Baby Suites maternity care, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II, Women's Services, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics & Spine and a Graduate Medical Education Program.
- New EM Residency partnership between the UCF College of Medicine and Osceola Regional Medical Center started 2016.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- The city of Kissimmee is minutes south of Orlando.
- Recreational possibilities abound, located minutes from attractions including Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and world class golfing, boating and fishing.
- Secondary Stand Alone ER Campus located in Hunters Creek in South Orlando next to the JW Marriot and Ritz.
- The hospital is a 368-bed facility located in the heart of the city and is part of the Hospital Corporation of America ( HCA ) located at in Kissimmee, Florida.
- As a popular destination, Kissimmee welcomes visitors from around the world with 3 airports serving Central Florida.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jun 5.