Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · April 2, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kissimmee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- The hospital is a 368-bed facility located in the heart of the city and is part of the Hospital Corporation of America ( HCA ) located at in Kissimmee, Florida.
- The city of Kissimmee is minutes south of Orlando.
- Envision Physician Services is now seeking Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians for opportunities at Osceola Regional Medical Center, located in Kissimmee, Florida.
- Meditech Documentation EMR.
- Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 368-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida.
- 82,000 combined annual ED visits: 66,000 Main ED and 16,000 Peds ED.
- We also expand our care to the community with our freestanding Emergency Department at Hunter's Creek ER.
- Kissimmee is a family-oriented destination known for its endless sunshine and proximity to world-famous theme parks.
- Recreational possibilities abound, located minutes from attractions including Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and world class golfing, boating and fishing.
- Completed in April 1997 with over $ansions, Osceola Regional Medical Center is designed to be patient friendly that blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and visitors.
- Main ED: 55-bed ED and Fast Track Treatment area.
- As a popular destination, Kissimmee welcomes visitors from around the world with 3 airports serving Central Florida.
- 9-bed Peds ED with dedicated staff: 24 hrs of physician coverage.
- Osceola's other incorporated city, St. Cloud, is 9 miles east of Kissimmee and approximately 45 miles west of the city of Melbourne on the Atlantic coast.
- We are committed to continually enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services to include: Emergency Care, Trauma Care, Pediatric ER, Heart & Vascular Institute, Comprehensive Stroke Center, The Baby Suites maternity care, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II, Women's Services, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics & Spine and a Graduate Medical Education Program.
- Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
- Secondary Stand Alone ER Campus located in Hunters Creek in South Orlando next to the JW Marriot and Ritz.
- Stellar subspecialty backup due to trauma designation - trauma surgeons and anesthesia in-house 24/7.
- New EM Residency partnership between the UCF College of Medicine and Osceola Regional Medical Center started 2016.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services