Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · December 1, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ocala) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Separate pediatric waiting area, triage, and a dedicated bay.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Fully integrated with Ocala Regional Medical Center.
- Last 8 weeks in the winter.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- The $13 million project will employ approximately 30 full-time healthcare professionals.
- Quality people.
- Quality of Life.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Great schools,.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- The new freestanding emergency department will be located near the intersection of Maricamp Road and SE 25th Avenue, located adjacent to First Baptist Church.
- Numerous nearby attractions,.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Each program is uniquely designed to train residents to their full potential to practice medicine in the 21st Century.
- Construction is expected to begin in late ected to open late 2019.
- State of the art imaging, including CT, Ultrasound, and Radiology.
- Recreational activities include kayaking at Silver Springs and Rainbow River, biking at Santos Trail, fishing on Lake Weir and multiple fresh water lakes.
- Quality care.
- The 10,820-square-foot, one-story facility will front Maricamp Road and will be accessible from SE 30th Avenue.
- The new, 24/7 full service freestanding emergency department will feature 12 emergency room beds and will be capable of caring for all ages, including pediatrics.
- The freestanding ER is expected to serve more than 11,500 patients a year.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- No state income tax in Florida, Ocala has become a community of choice for Florida.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking full time and part time Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) Physicians to join us at the new Maricamp ER located in Ocala, Florida, expected to open late 2019.
- Meditech Pdoc EMR & M Modal Dictation.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Affiliated with Ocala Health, Ocala Regional is the primary clinical site for graduate medical education in Ocala, FL, sponsored in collaboration with the University of Central Florida College of Medicine and Hospital Corporation of America (HCA).
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Ocala has a year round accessible golf course with private and public availability.
- The Free-Standing ER will serve as an extension of Ocala Regional Medical Center.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- With affordable housing,.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Ocala is home to Hits (Horses in the Sun international horse competition) that.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Located in the Heart of Florida, the area is surrounded by scenic countryside and a unique mixture of rural and urban lifestyles.
- The ER wil.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Candidates must be BC/BP EM via the American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- Ocala is an easy 1-hour drive to Orlando, the Gulf of Mexico, Daytona Beach and the Atlantic Ocean.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Ocala is considered one of the three fastest growing areas in the Nation.
- Covered ambulance entrance for patient drop-off/pick-up and EMS lounge.
- 24 hours physician coverage daily.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Residencies programs in: Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery and Internal Medicine.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Oct 13.