Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ocala) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ocala is considered one of the three fastest growing areas in the Nation.
- Affiliated with Ocala Health, Ocala Regional is the primary clinical site for graduate medical education in Ocala, FL, sponsored in collaboration with the University of Central Florida College of Medicine and Hospital Corporation of America (HCA).
- Candidates must be BC/BP EM via the American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Last 8 weeks in the winter.
- Quality of Life.
- The Free-Standing ER will serve as an extension of Ocala Regional Medical Center.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- The ER wil.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Residencies programs in: Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery and Internal Medicine.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Ocala has a year round accessible golf course with private and public availability.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Located in the Heart of Florida, the area is surrounded by scenic countryside and a unique mixture of rural and urban lifestyles.
- Construction is expected to begin in late ected to open late 2019.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- The 10,820-square-foot, one-story facility will front Maricamp Road and will be accessible from SE 30th Avenue.
- The $13 million project will employ approximately 30 full-time healthcare professionals.
- The new freestanding emergency department will be located near the intersection of Maricamp Road and SE 25th Avenue, located adjacent to First Baptist Church.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Meditech Pdoc EMR & M Modal Dictation.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Ocala is home to Hits (Horses in the Sun international horse competition) that.
- The freestanding ER is expected to serve more than 11,500 patients a year.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- State of the art imaging, including CT, Ultrasound, and Radiology.
- Each program is uniquely designed to train residents to their full potential to practice medicine in the 21st Century.
- Fully integrated with Ocala Regional Medical Center.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Numerous nearby attractions,.
- The new, 24/7 full service freestanding emergency department will feature 12 emergency room beds and will be capable of caring for all ages, including pediatrics.
- 24 hours physician coverage daily.
- Recreational activities include kayaking at Silver Springs and Rainbow River, biking at Santos Trail, fishing on Lake Weir and multiple fresh water lakes.
- Quality people.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking full time and part time Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) Physicians to join us at the new Maricamp ER located in Ocala, Florida, expected to open late 2019.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- With affordable housing,.
- Great schools,.
- No state income tax in Florida, Ocala has become a community of choice for Florida.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Quality care.
- Covered ambulance entrance for patient drop-off/pick-up and EMS lounge.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Ocala is an easy 1-hour drive to Orlando, the Gulf of Mexico, Daytona Beach and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Separate pediatric waiting area, triage, and a dedicated bay.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services