Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · July 23, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ocala) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Covered ambulance entrance for patient drop-off/pick-up and EMS lounge.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Quality of Life.
- Ocala is home to Hits (Horses in the Sun international horse competition) that.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- 24 hours physician coverage daily.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- The freestanding ER is expected to serve more than 11,500 patients a year.
- Ocala is considered one of the three fastest growing areas in the Nation.
- Meditech Pdoc EMR & M Modal Dictation.
- Quality care.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- State of the art imaging, including CT, Ultrasound, and Radiology.
- The Free-Standing ER will serve as an extension of Ocala Regional Medical Center.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Candidates must be BC/BP EM via the American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Construction is expected to begin in late ected to open late 2019.
- Quality people.
- Recreational activities include kayaking at Silver Springs and Rainbow River, biking at Santos Trail, fishing on Lake Weir and multiple fresh water lakes.
- Fully integrated with Ocala Regional Medical Center.
- Each program is uniquely designed to train residents to their full potential to practice medicine in the 21st Century.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Separate pediatric waiting area, triage, and a dedicated bay.
- Ocala has a year round accessible golf course with private and public availability.
- Last 8 weeks in the winter.
- The 10,820-square-foot, one-story facility will front Maricamp Road and will be accessible from SE 30th Avenue.
- The new freestanding emergency department will be located near the intersection of Maricamp Road and SE 25th Avenue, located adjacent to First Baptist Church.
- The new, 24/7 full service freestanding emergency department will feature 12 emergency room beds and will be capable of caring for all ages, including pediatrics.
- Affiliated with Ocala Health, Ocala Regional is the primary clinical site for graduate medical education in Ocala, FL, sponsored in collaboration with the University of Central Florida College of Medicine and Hospital Corporation of America (HCA).
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- No state income tax in Florida, Ocala has become a community of choice for Florida.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- The $13 million project will employ approximately 30 full-time healthcare professionals.
- Residencies programs in: Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery and Internal Medicine.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Numerous nearby attractions,.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking full time and part time Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) Physicians to join us at the new Maricamp ER located in Ocala, Florida, expected to open late 2019.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Ocala is an easy 1-hour drive to Orlando, the Gulf of Mexico, Daytona Beach and the Atlantic Ocean.
- The ER wil.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- With affordable housing,.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Great schools,.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Located in the Heart of Florida, the area is surrounded by scenic countryside and a unique mixture of rural and urban lifestyles.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Oct 13.