Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orlando) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Envision Physician Services and Millenia ER are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team in Orlando, Florida.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Anticipated annual patient visits: 17,500.
- Millenia ER a free-standing emergency department, affiliated with Osceola Regional Medical Center in Kissimmee, FL, will provide the community and visitors to the area access to 24/7 emergency care for adults and children staffed by ER physicians, ER nurses, healthcare professionals with the support of on-site services such as imaging, laboratory and pharmacy.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Posted Date Company Information-->.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Orlando welcomes visitors from around the world with 3 airports serving Central Florida.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Medical Director.
- Of course, it is beloved for its theme parks: Walt Disney World, Universal Studios Florida, SeaWorld Orlando and many others.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Recreational possibilities abound, located approximately 1 hour from Tampa and beautiful gulf coast beaches.
- Dedicated trauma room.
- Quality of Life.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Quality care.
- 24 hours physician coverage daily: 2 pph.
- But it also beckons with world-class resorts, shopping opportunities for every budget, all-season golf courses, and some of the most enticing dining opportunities on the planet.
- Diagnostic imaging, including CT scan, ultrasound and X-ray.
- 11 private patient care beds.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Quality people.
- The $10 million project will be located on a 1 acre site and will be located at, Orlando FL, near the Mall of Millenia.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Opening in the 4th Quarter 2019.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Orlando is a family-oriented destination known for its endless sunshine and proximity to world-famous theme parks.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- A world-renowned destination, Orlando is the place to make all of your dreams come true.
- Less known but equally inviting are the downtown sections of Orlando itself and many nearby towns in Central Florida - places that celebrate public art and take pride in offering a myriad of cultural opportunities.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services