Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · January 23, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Oviedo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Located in Oviedo, FL.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Quality care.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- 29,807 Annual Volume (pph 1).
- Qualified candidates must be BC Emergency Medicine Physicians (Abem or Aobem).
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Oviedo Medical Center has 24/7 emergency care and the 64-bed acute care hospital offers a full range of healthcare services to east Seminole County and surrounding communities.
- Quality people.
- 22 Bed ED.
- 30 Hours Physician Coverage.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Services include medical and surgical inpatient units, intensive care, medical cardiology, telemetry, cardiac catheterization, inpatient and outpatient surgery, women's services including labor and delivery, cardiopulmonary services, comprehensive diagnostic imaging and physical, occupational and speech therapy.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- To join our prestigious practice at Oviedo Medical Center.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Oviedo, Florida offers high-ranking schools, access to year-round outdoor recreation, affordable cost of living, and voted one of best places to raise kids in the United States While Oviedo isn't many miles from Orlando, the city maintains its southern charm through year-round farmers' markets, local festivals commemorating its agricultural roots.
- Quality of Life.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Warm temperatures, good jobs, and great schools make Oviedo, Florida, one of the best places to raise kids in the United States Benefits and Compensation.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- 30,000 Bonus Package available.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services