Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Inverness) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- More than seven colleges within a 50-mile radius.
- This includes easy access to area attractions including the greater Orlando area which includes attractions such as Walt Disney World, Sea World and Universal Studies and also the Tampa Bay Metropolitan area that is a reigning champion for sand and sunshine along with world famous white sand beaches!
- Conveniently located 1 hours from Gainesville, Tampa and St. Petersburg, 1-hour from Orlando and 45-minutes from Ocala with easy access to Orlando International Airport and Tampa International Airport.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Envision Physician Services and Citrus Memorial Hospital are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team in Inverness, Florida (greater Tampa Bay area).
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Citrus Memorial Hospital is a 204-bed acute care hospital founded in healthcare institution for the residents in Citrus and surrounding counties.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Through the years, Inverness has become a haven for those seeking a simpler lifestyle, a friendly community to enjoy their retirement, or a safe home to raise their family.
- 28 beds including bariatric and private rooms.
- Excellent quality of life.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Low pediatric volume (6%).
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified/Board Prepared Emergency Medicine (Abem or Aobem),with.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Academically high-performing school district including Lecanto High School's International Baccalaureate Diploma, a rigorous pre-university course of study that meets the needs of the highly motivated secondary school student.
- Friendly and supportive nursing staff.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality of Life.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Quality care.
- Scribes and Cerner EMR.
- Large adult and senior volume with high acuity-supported by hospitalists.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Quality people.
- 44 hours of physician coverage and 40 hours of APP coverage.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Lower cost of living with great communities and diverse housing options.
- The hospital served close to 100, year and has earned numerous accolades including America's 50 Best for Vascular Surgery by Healthgrades, Advanced Primary Stroke Center and America's 100 Best for Spine Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery by Healthgrades.
- Today the hospital is part of the HCA West Florida Network and offers the latest medical technologies and services including: a Heart and Vascular Center, Orthopedic and Spine Center of Excellence, Surgical Services, Women and Baby Center, Primary Stroke Center, Diagnostic Imaging and Laboratory Services, Rehabilitation Services and Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Acls, and Pals.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Stroke Center-currently implementing tele-neurology.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Inverness, Florida delights residents and visitors alike with its relaxing and friendly close-knit communities, an abundance of recreational activities, top-rated school system and charming communities nestled into beautiful backdrops.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- No OB/GYN.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- No trauma.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- A wide variety of cultural activities including art galleries, community theater, museums, diverse restaurants and recreational offerings that include a water lover's paradise with boating, fishing, scuba, snorkeling and world famous "swim with the manatees" on the Crystal River, golfing, biking, birding, horseback riding and more!
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services