Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Inverness) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Friendly and supportive nursing staff.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- 44 hours of physician coverage and 40 hours of APP coverage.
- Excellent quality of life.
- Experience OR Board Certified/Board Prepared Emergency Medicine (Abem or Aobem),with.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Inverness, Florida delights residents and visitors alike with its relaxing and friendly close-knit communities, an abundance of recreational activities, top-rated school system and charming communities nestled into beautiful backdrops.
- Quality people.
- Conveniently located 1 hours from Gainesville, Tampa and St. Petersburg, 1-hour from Orlando and 45-minutes from Ocala with easy access to Orlando International Airport and Tampa International Airport.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Acls, and Pals.
- Quality care.
- More than seven colleges within a 50-mile radius.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- 28 beds including bariatric and private rooms.
- Through the years, Inverness has become a haven for those seeking a simpler lifestyle, a friendly community to enjoy their retirement, or a safe home to raise their family.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- A wide variety of cultural activities including art galleries, community theater, museums, diverse restaurants and recreational offerings that include a water lover's paradise with boating, fishing, scuba, snorkeling and world famous "swim with the manatees" on the Crystal River, golfing, biking, birding, horseback riding and more!
- Academically high-performing school district including Lecanto High School's International Baccalaureate Diploma, a rigorous pre-university course of study that meets the needs of the highly motivated secondary school student.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Lower cost of living with great communities and diverse housing options.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Citrus Memorial Hospital is a 204-bed acute care hospital founded in healthcare institution for the residents in Citrus and surrounding counties.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- No trauma.
- Stroke Center-currently implementing tele-neurology.
- Scribes and Cerner EMR.
- Low pediatric volume (6%).
- 100,000 Sign-ON bonus for a limited time*!
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified in Family Practice or Internal Medicine with at least 24 months of current ER.
- Quality of Life.
- The hospital served close to 100, year and has earned numerous accolades including America's 50 Best for Vascular Surgery by Healthgrades, Advanced Primary Stroke Center and America's 100 Best for Spine Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery by Healthgrades.
- This includes easy access to area attractions including the greater Orlando area which includes attractions such as Walt Disney World, Sea World and Universal Studies and also the Tampa Bay Metropolitan area that is a reigning champion for sand and sunshine along with world famous white sand beaches!
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Envision Physician Services and Citrus Memorial Hospital are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team in Inverness, Florida (greater Tampa Bay area), which will be led by our new dynamic Emergency Department Director Mityanand Ramnarine, MD, Facep.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Large adult and senior volume with high acuity-supported by hospitalists.
- Today the hospital is part of the HCA West Florida Network and offers the latest medical technologies and services including: a Heart and Vascular Center, Orthopedic and Spine Center of Excellence, Surgical Services, Women and Baby Center, Primary Stroke Center, Diagnostic Imaging and Laboratory Services, Rehabilitation Services and Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- No OB/GYN.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services