Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Doral) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- As one of the fastest-growing cities in South Florida, Doral has a lot to offer.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Quality people.
- 7,200 annual patient visits.
- Employee Status to include medical benefits, CME allowance, competitive pay rates, etc.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- The City of Doral has received numerous accolades from various publications.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in.
- More and more people are choosing Doral for their place to live, work, learn and play.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Doral also has one of the best educational systems in the area.
- Quality of Life.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- With Doral being the fastest growing city in Florida with about 58,imated 150,000 people moving through the city each day for work, we are excited to announce the Free Standing Emergency Room that will be opening in April 2019!
- This Free Standing ER is affiliated with Kendall Regional Medical Center which has been honored by being nationally recognized with many prestigious awards and accolades, including: Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals, a HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital (Top 5%) for Clinical Excellence, The Joint Commission Certification as a Primary Stroke Center, accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, and most recently, by the Joint Commission as a "Top Performer" on key quality measures.
- All public schools serving Doral are rated by the State of Florida as "A" schools for academic achievement.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Located just west of Miami International Airport, Doral is close to downtown Miami and easily accessible from Miami Beach.
- Quality care.
- 24 hours of physician coverage.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- In Doral there's affordable housing that meets every lifestyle.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Doral is going through a development transformation with topnotch residences and businesses in areas such as Downtown Doral, City Place Doral and Midtown Doral.
- Approx 1 patients per hour.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- BusinessWeek named Doral the best city in Florida for Business ranked Doral 51st in their list of 100 places to live and launch a business in the United States.
- Must also have Advanced Trauma Life Support (Atls), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls).
- The City of Doral is a unique community where people of all ages and cultures come together and enjoy so many of the things that make life beautiful.
- 11-bed ED.
- In addition to several public and private schools, Doral is also home to three institutions of higher education.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- And Pediatric Advanced Life Support (Pals).
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Forbes Magazine listed Doral as Number 2 in America's Top 25 towns to live well for its cultural amenities, pro-business environment, and highly educated workforce.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Beyond the world-class golf courses and resorts, take pleasure in the numerous restaurants, shops, and parks that populate the area.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- EMR: Meditech, Pdoc, dragon dictation.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services