Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · October 30, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Doral) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24 hours of physician coverage.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Forbes Magazine listed Doral as Number 2 in America's Top 25 towns to live well for its cultural amenities, pro-business environment, and highly educated workforce.
- And Pediatric Advanced Life Support (Pals).
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Doral also has one of the best educational systems in the area.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Beyond the world-class golf courses and resorts, take pleasure in the numerous restaurants, shops, and parks that populate the area.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- BusinessWeek named Doral the best city in Florida for Business ranked Doral 51st in their list of 100 places to live and launch a business in the United States.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- In Doral there's affordable housing that meets every lifestyle.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- EMR: Meditech, Pdoc, dragon dictation.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Must also have Advanced Trauma Life Support (Atls), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls).
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Located just west of Miami International Airport, Doral is close to downtown Miami and easily accessible from Miami Beach.
- More and more people are choosing Doral for their place to live, work, learn and play.
- The City of Doral has received numerous accolades from various publications.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Employee Status to include medical benefits, CME allowance, competitive pay rates, etc.
- Quality of Life.
- Doral is going through a development transformation with topnotch residences and businesses in areas such as Downtown Doral, City Place Doral and Midtown Doral.
- 11-bed ED.
- 7,200 annual patient visits.
- Approx 1 patients per hour.
- Quality care.
- In addition to several public and private schools, Doral is also home to three institutions of higher education.
- The City of Doral is a unique community where people of all ages and cultures come together and enjoy so many of the things that make life beautiful.
- As one of the fastest-growing cities in South Florida, Doral has a lot to offer.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- All public schools serving Doral are rated by the State of Florida as "A" schools for academic achievement.
- This Free Standing ER is affiliated with Kendall Regional Medical Center which has been honored by being nationally recognized with many prestigious awards and accolades, including: Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals, a HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital (Top 5%) for Clinical Excellence, The Joint Commission Certification as a Primary Stroke Center, accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, and most recently, by the Joint Commission as a "Top Performer" on key quality measures.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- With Doral being the fastest growing city in Florida with about 58,imated 150,000 people moving through the city each day for work, we are excited to announce the Free Standing Emergency Room that will be opening in April 2019!
- Quality people.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jun 5.