Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · January 23, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Riverview) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- It is a wonderful family community with great neighborhoods and schools, in close proximity to the University of South Florida and Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center.
- Quality of Life.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Quality care.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Quality people.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Envision Physician Services and Brandon Regional Hospital - Riverview Freestanding ED are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team in Riverview, Florida in the greater Tampa Bay area.
- Brandon Regional Hospital, an HCA West Florida hospital, treats more than 120,000 patients in its ED each year.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- The city of Riverview, part of the Tampa Bay metropolitan area, is convenient to I-75 and I-4 and only 20 minutes from Tampa International Airport.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Enjoy everything from professional sports (football, baseball and ice hockey) to beautiful beaches, boating, fishing and great golf.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Independent contractor status.
- With the expansion, the hospital will continue to meet the needs of this growing community with high quality and convenient emergency care.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Brandon Regional Hospital is a 438-bed acute care facility offering a number of specialty services including the Heart & Vascular Center, where the latest in cardiovascular surgery and minimally invasive techniques are performed, The Behavioral Health Center, The Women's Center, which includes our Baby Suites and 22 bed neonatal intensive care unit, The Reflux Center and a designated Bariatric Center of Excellence.
- 12,000 anticipated annual patient visits.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- 24 hours physician coverage.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services