Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · August 8, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Riverview) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Brandon Regional Hospital is a 438-bed acute care facility offering a number of specialty services including the Heart & Vascular Center, where the latest in cardiovascular surgery and minimally invasive techniques are performed, The Behavioral Health Center, The Women's Center, which includes our Baby Suites and 22 bed neonatal intensive care unit, The Reflux Center and a designated Bariatric Center of Excellence.
- Quality of Life.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Quality care.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- With the expansion, the hospital will continue to meet the needs of this growing community with high quality and convenient emergency care.
- The city of Riverview, part of the Tampa Bay metropolitan area, is convenient to I-75 and I-4 and only 20 minutes from Tampa International Airport.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Brandon Regional Hospital, an HCA West Florida hospital, treats more than 120,000 patients in its ED each year.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Enjoy everything from professional sports (football, baseball and ice hockey) to beautiful beaches, boating, fishing and great golf.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- 12,000 anticipated annual patient visits.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- It is a wonderful family community with great neighborhoods and schools, in close proximity to the University of South Florida and Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- 24 hours physician coverage.
- Envision Physician Services and Brandon Regional Hospital - Riverview Freestanding ED are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team in Riverview, Florida in the greater Tampa Bay area.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Independent contractor status.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Quality people.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jun 5.