Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified, or Emergency Medicine residency trained. TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEA's for the designated states, if needed.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- We will fly you to work.
- Our Special Operations team travels to selected EDs throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Special Operations team in emergency departments at multiple locations in the states of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Virginia.
- Practice in the southeast but live where you want.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Generous sign-on bonus available.
- The ideal candidates must be adaptive and possess.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.