Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · January 23, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our Special Operations team travels to selected EDs throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Practice in the southeast but live where you want.
- Generous sign-on bonus available.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified, or Emergency Medicine residency trained. TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEA's for the designated states, if needed.
- The ideal candidates must be adaptive and possess.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Special Operations team in emergency departments at multiple locations in the states of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Virginia.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- We will fly you to work.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.