Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hialeah) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent compensation plus incentive.
- Live and work in Miami!
- Relocation bonus.
- Friendly medical staff.
- This facility boasts a state-of the-art emergency department with advanced practice clinician coverage, scribes, 51 hours daily double physician coverage and a separate Pediatric Emergency Medicine with services provided 24 hours daily.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine (Abem or Aobem) with Acls and Pals certification.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Sign-on bonus.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Palmetto General Hospital in Miami, Florida.
- This hospital ED has 48 beds and an annual volume of 45,000 with high acuity.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago