Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · January 23, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hialeah) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Friendly medical staff.
- This facility boasts a state-of the-art emergency department with advanced practice clinician coverage, scribes, 51 hours daily double physician coverage and a separate Pediatric Emergency Medicine with services provided 24 hours daily.
- This hospital ED has 48 beds and an annual volume of 45,000 with high acuity.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Relocation bonus.
- Excellent compensation plus incentive.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Live and work in Miami!
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Palmetto General Hospital in Miami, Florida.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine (Abem or Aobem) with Acls and Pals certification.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.