Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hialeah) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be board certified or eligible in Emergency Medicine with strong Assistant Medical Director or Medical Director.
- Competitive compensation.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Relocation bonus.
- This 25-bed ED has an annual volume of 41,000 and offers 36 hours of daily physician coverage and 24 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage with a 37% admission rate.
- TeamHealth is seeking a Medical Director to lead our emergency department team at Hialeah Hospital, an established hospital in Hialeah, Florida.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world class emergency medicine experts.
- We also require that you be bilingual in English and Spanish.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 15.