Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hialeah) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on bonus.
- TeamHealth is seeking a Medical Director to lead our emergency department team at Hialeah Hospital, an established hospital in Hialeah, Florida.
- This 25-bed ED has an annual volume of 41,000 and offers 36 hours of daily physician coverage and 24 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage with a 37% admission rate.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world class emergency medicine experts.
- Competitive compensation.
- We also require that you be bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Relocation bonus.
- We ask that you be board certified or eligible in Emergency Medicine with strong Assistant Medical Director or Medical Director.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 15.