Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Summerville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Monks Corner Medical Center and CenterPoint Emergency.
- Ensures the proper conduct of Quality Review and PRO functions of the medical staff.
- Assists in development of annual capital and operating budgets.
- TeamHealth is seeking an Assistant Chief Medical Officer to join our leadership team at Summerville Medical Center in Summerville, South Carolina.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: establishing and implementing standards of medical service.
- Actively participates in the development of the Hospital's strategic plan, business plan, needs analysis, physician manpower planning and the implementation of new services.
- Trident Health has earned recognition as a leader in the delivery of healthcare in the Lowcountry, and is made up of Summerville Medical Center, Trident Medical Center, and two free standing Emergency Departments.
- Developing and implementing programs for patient care, education and research.
- Responsible for quality, risk management and patient safety.
- The Assistant Chief Medical Officer will report directly to the Trident Health CMO and to the CEO of Summerville Medical Center.
- Providing professional support to the Medical Staff Executive Committee.
- Serves, as needed or assigned, on various committees, task forces or other advisory capacities.
- And reviewing and measuring patient care effectiveness while also working in a clinical capacity.
- Assists in the supervision of performance improvement activities.
- Clinical work within the Trident Health System will be required to supplement this position.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.