Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · January 23, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Summerville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assists in development of annual capital and operating budgets.
- Trident Health has earned recognition as a leader in the delivery of healthcare in the Lowcountry, and is made up of Summerville Medical Center, Trident Medical Center, and two free standing Emergency Departments.
- Developing and implementing programs for patient care, education and research.
- Ensures the proper conduct of Quality Review and PRO functions of the medical staff.
- Monks Corner Medical Center and CenterPoint Emergency.
- Clinical work within the Trident Health System will be required to supplement this position.
- Actively participates in the development of the Hospital's strategic plan, business plan, needs analysis, physician manpower planning and the implementation of new services.
- Serves, as needed or assigned, on various committees, task forces or other advisory capacities.
- TeamHealth is seeking an Assistant Chief Medical Officer to join our leadership team at Summerville Medical Center in Summerville, South Carolina.
- Assists in the supervision of performance improvement activities.
- Providing professional support to the Medical Staff Executive Committee.
- And reviewing and measuring patient care effectiveness while also working in a clinical capacity.
- Responsible for quality, risk management and patient safety.
- The Assistant Chief Medical Officer will report directly to the Trident Health CMO and to the CEO of Summerville Medical Center.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: establishing and implementing standards of medical service.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.