Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · January 23, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hardeeville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Coastal Carolina Hospital in Hardeeville, South Carolina.
- Atls, Acls and Pals certifications are required.
- Shifts in the ED are 12 hours and the EMR is Cerner.
- This 23-bed ED sees an annual volume of 23,362 visits and offers 24 hours physician coverage and 12 hours advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Hardeeville's own Millstone Landing overlooks the beautiful Savannah River, offering boaters and anglers access to one of the South's best fishing spots.
- The ED includes 3 fast track beds with an 11% admission rate with 9% transfers.
- Hardeeville is located just minutes from Hilton Head Island, Savannah and Beaufort, but it has a story to tell all on its own.
- We ask that you be board eligible or certified in Emergency Medicine within 3 years of completing residency, or Family Medicine or Internal Medicine trained with Emergency Medicine experience.
- Whether you're interested in wild life, recreation or history, you'll find whatever you're looking for.
- Coastal Carolina Hospital provides quality care with the latest technologies and pocedures for the community through their Center for Hyperbarics and Wound Care, Emergency Department, Imaging, Rehabilitation, Surgical Services and more.
- 12 hours shifts.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.