Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orlando) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide 24 hours of physician coverage each day and 22 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Our flagship location, AdventHealth for Children, is a 16-bed department with an annual patient volume of 30,000, admitting between 10 and 12 percent.
- Signing and relocation incentive packages.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine with a PEM fellowship, board certified in Pediatrics with PEM fellowship, or double board certified in Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine.
- Full benefits including dental, vision, 401K with match, Serp and short-term and long-term disability.
- The ideal pediatric ED Medical Director candidate will have current director or leadership experience.
- We now staff two dedicated PEDs Emergency Departments in the Orlando area, with a new department opening in Fall 2019.
- We do provide scribe coverage for our physicians, along with full benefits outlined below.
- Our second department is located at Advent Health East Orlando, with an annual volume of approximately 18,000 visits.
- Our flagship Pediatric ED opened in 2008.
- Annual CME allowance.
- TeamHealth is seeking a Medical Director to join our pediatric emergency department team at AdventHealth for Children in Orlando, Florida.
- Competitive compensation model with leadership stipend.
- TeamHealth is scheduled to open our third dedicated pediatric emergency department in Fall 2019 at our AdventHealth Celebration location.
- Paid Acep / AOA annual dues.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Scribe program reduces your administrative burden.
- AdventHealth for Children has excellent cardiac, epilepsy, cardiac surgery, liver/kidney transplant, bone marrow transplant, pulmonary, and immunology programs.
- In addition, our clinicians also receive the support of our pediatric ICU and Hospitalists 24/7.
This perm job opening was posted