Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orlando) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our flagship Pediatric ED opened in 2008.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- We provide 24 hours of physician coverage each day and 22 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- The ideal pediatric ED Medical Director candidate will have current director or leadership experience.
- AdventHealth for Children has excellent cardiac, epilepsy, cardiac surgery, liver/kidney transplant, bone marrow transplant, pulmonary, and immunology programs.
- Competitive compensation model with leadership stipend.
- Our second department is located at Advent Health East Orlando, with an annual volume of approximately 18,000 visits.
- TeamHealth is seeking a Medical Director to join our pediatric emergency department team at AdventHealth for Children in Orlando, Florida.
- TeamHealth is scheduled to open our third dedicated pediatric emergency department in Fall 2019 at our AdventHealth Celebration location.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Our flagship location, AdventHealth for Children, is a 16-bed department with an annual patient volume of 30,000, admitting between 10 and 12 percent.
- Paid Acep / AOA annual dues.
- Full benefits including dental, vision, 401K with match, Serp and short-term and long-term disability.
- We do provide scribe coverage for our physicians, along with full benefits outlined below.
- Scribe program reduces your administrative burden.
- We now staff two dedicated PEDs Emergency Departments in the Orlando area, with a new department opening in Fall 2019.
- Signing and relocation incentive packages.
- In addition, our clinicians also receive the support of our pediatric ICU and Hospitalists 24/7.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine with a PEM fellowship, board certified in Pediatrics with PEM fellowship, or double board certified in Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.