Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We will fly you to work.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states, if needed.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Practice in the Southeast but live where you want.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel are a must.
- TeamHealth is seeking physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky and Arkansas.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Our Special Operations team travels to selected Emergency Departments throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.