Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- Our Special Operations team travels to selected Emergency Departments throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Practice in the Southeast but live where you want.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel are a must.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- We will fly you to work.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states, if needed.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- TeamHealth is seeking physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky and Arkansas.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago