Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians work 12-hour shifts with daily advanced practice clinician coverage.
- A Nocturnist is preferred for this position.
- Independent contractor status.
- TeamHealth is seeking a board certified or prepared Abem or Aobem physician to join our emergency department team at our brand-new Normandy Park Freestanding ED in Jacksonville, Florida, part of the Orange Park Medical Center.
- The facility is a 10,800 square feet ED that is open 24/7 with 10 beds.
- Full-time minimum 120 hours/month.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation bonus available.
- This facility is opening March art with approximately 55 patients per day.
This perm job opening was posted