Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · August 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation bonus available.
- A Nocturnist is preferred for this position.
- Physicians work 12-hour shifts with daily advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Independent contractor status.
- This facility is opening March art with approximately 55 patients per day.
- Full-time minimum 120 hours/month.
- The facility is a 10,800 square feet ED that is open 24/7 with 10 beds.
- TeamHealth is seeking a board certified or prepared Abem or Aobem physician to join our emergency department team at our brand-new Normandy Park Freestanding ED in Jacksonville, Florida, part of the Orange Park Medical Center.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on May 6.