Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Naples) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance with flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- TeamHealth is seeking a Pediatric Emergency Medicine fellowship trained physician to work at NCH North Naples Hospital in beautiful Southwest Florida.
- CME reimbursement.
- The Pediatric ED has 14 beds with 24/7 coverage and the annual volume is 16,000 pediatric ED visits with 12-hour physician shifts from 7:00 am - 7:00 pm.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus for full-time commitment.
- This position will start at the end of 2019 or early 2020.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- There is a 12-hour advanced practice clinician shift daily as well as scribe coverage for every physician shift.
- Competitive compensation.
- Life, ADD insurance and disability insurance.
This perm job opening was posted