Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Naples) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus for full-time commitment.
- Life, ADD insurance and disability insurance.
- Competitive compensation.
- CME reimbursement.
- There is a 12-hour advanced practice clinician shift daily as well as scribe coverage for every physician shift.
- TeamHealth is seeking a Pediatric Emergency Medicine fellowship trained physician to work at NCH North Naples Hospital in beautiful Southwest Florida.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance with flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- This position will start at the end of 2019 or early 2020.
- The Pediatric ED has 14 beds with 24/7 coverage and the annual volume is 16,000 pediatric ED visits with 12-hour physician shifts from 7:00 am - 7:00 pm.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on May 13.