Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · August 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Apopka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Signing and relocation incentive packages.
- At AdventHealth Apopka, our team is admitting approximately 30% of ED patients and is seeing approximately 30% pediatric patients.
- Paid scribes reduce your administrative burden.
- Annual CME allowance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at AdventHealth Apopka in sunny Apopka, Florida.
- Our team is transporting to our main campus currently our Neurosurgery, Surgical ENT, OB/GYN and inpatient pediatric patients.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy everything Orlando has to offer, including a short driving distance to both east coast and west coast beaches.
- TeamHealth is a physician-led organization that offers true career opportunity, leadership development, excellent compensation and benefits.
- Paid Acep / AOA annual dues.
- This physician will join a well-established program with a long-standing relationship with AdventHealth in Orlando of close to 50 years.
- Within AdventHealth our group manages our one. Our EDs provide excellent specialty backup, only transferring outside of our multi-system trauma and extensive burns to our local level 1 trauma center.
- Full benefits including dental, vision, 401K with match, Serp and short-term and long-term disability.
- Competitive compensation model.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Advent Health Apopka has a customized EMR version of Cerner and scribes are provided to all physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- Our physicians work either 8, 9 or 10-hour shifts in our 50,000 volume emergency department in an up-and-coming, developing community about 20 minutes outside of downtown Orlando.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on May 13.