Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Apopka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Annual CME allowance.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- TeamHealth is a physician-led organization that offers true career opportunity, leadership development, excellent compensation and benefits.
- Our team is transporting to our main campus currently our Neurosurgery, Surgical ENT, OB/GYN and inpatient pediatric patients.
- Within AdventHealth our group manages our one. Our EDs provide excellent specialty backup, only transferring outside of our multi-system trauma and extensive burns to our local level 1 trauma center.
- Advent Health Apopka has a customized EMR version of Cerner and scribes are provided to all physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- Competitive compensation model.
- Paid scribes reduce your administrative burden.
- This physician will join a well-established program with a long-standing relationship with AdventHealth in Orlando of close to 50 years.
- Signing and relocation incentive packages.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy everything Orlando has to offer, including a short driving distance to both east coast and west coast beaches.
- At AdventHealth Apopka, our team is admitting approximately 30% of ED patients and is seeing approximately 30% pediatric patients.
- Paid Acep / AOA annual dues.
- Full benefits including dental, vision, 401K with match, Serp and short-term and long-term disability.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at AdventHealth Apopka in sunny Apopka, Florida.
- Our physicians work either 8, 9 or 10-hour shifts in our 50,000 volume emergency department in an up-and-coming, developing community about 20 minutes outside of downtown Orlando.
This perm job opening was posted