Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · January 22, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Geographic Setting: Suburban.
- The current need is for 12-hour shifts, both days and nights, for a minimum of 5 shifts/month ongoing until permanent candidates are hired.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Provider Availability: Day Shift.
- Level II.
- Government: No.
- Night Shift.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Patient Population: Peds.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Job Posting ID: 990340.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- We are seeking a board certified pediatric emergency medicine physician for a locum tenens opportunity in Florida.
- Reference ID: ORD-059718-MD-FL.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 24.