Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Provider Availability: Day Shift.
- Patient Population: Peds.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Geographic Setting: Suburban.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- The current need is for 12-hour shifts, both days and nights, for a minimum of 5 shifts/month ongoing until permanent candidates are hired.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- Job Posting ID: 990340.
- We are seeking a board certified pediatric emergency medicine physician for a locum tenens opportunity in Florida.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Reference ID: ORD-059718-MD-FL.
- Night Shift.
- Level II.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago