Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- ED Features:17,000 annual ED volume13 Bed EDSingle Physician coverage (7a-7p, 7p-7a)10 hour APP coverage (off season).
- Acls/Pals/Atls certs.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Sebring, FL.
- We are seeking Physicians with interest in Full Time and Part Time/Per Diem.
- 12 hour APP coverage (Season)15% admit rateMEDHOST Emrcriteria: BC/BP EM(Abem/Aobem) or Board Certified Primary Care with EM experience.
- The Physician - ED role will be working in the Emergency Medicine specialty, located in Highlands Regional Medical Center - EM Sebring, FL.
- Highlands Regional Medical Center is a 126 bed hospital serving the Highlands County.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.