Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · August 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Atlantis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The 34 bed emergency department rooms are equipped with the most advanced resources for examining, stabilizing, treating and monitoring patients.
- 8 fast track.
- There is also an adjacent 8-bed fast track area and 5-bed behavioral health unit.
- MLP coverage - 52-59 hours/day.
- JFK Medical Center is one of the busiest emergency departments in the region with 88,000 annual visits.
- Peds volume - less than 10%.
- Annual ED volume - 88K.
- The hospital also promotes teaching opportunities with medical, surgical, and EM residency rotation throughout the department.
- The hospital is one of 3 hospitals in the county designated as a Cardiac Alert Receiving Facility and has a Certified Stroke Center and Certified Chest Pain Center.
- Charting system - Meditech Pdoc.
- Admission rate - 45%.
- 500-bed facility.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Atlantis, FL.
- 34 ED beds.
- Seeking Full-Time EM Physicians to join this premier practice along the Florida Atlantic Coast in Palm Beach County.
- Physician coverage - 72-92 hours/day.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.