Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Atlantis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is also an adjacent 8-bed fast track area and 5-bed behavioral health unit.
- 500-bed facility.
- JFK Medical Center is one of the busiest emergency departments in the region with 88,000 annual visits.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Atlantis, FL.
- 34 ED beds.
- The hospital also promotes teaching opportunities with medical, surgical, and EM residency rotation throughout the department.
- The 34 bed emergency department rooms are equipped with the most advanced resources for examining, stabilizing, treating and monitoring patients.
- Admission rate - 45%.
- Charting system - Meditech Pdoc.
- MLP coverage - 52-59 hours/day.
- Peds volume - less than 10%.
- Seeking Full-Time EM Physicians to join this premier practice along the Florida Atlantic Coast in Palm Beach County.
- The hospital is one of 3 hospitals in the county designated as a Cardiac Alert Receiving Facility and has a Certified Stroke Center and Certified Chest Pain Center.
- Physician coverage - 72-92 hours/day.
- 8 fast track.
- Annual ED volume - 88K.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.