Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (West Palm Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Remuneration: Base of $200 days/$210 nights + Metric Incentive (Avg $230-240/hr) as an Independent contractor.
- 15-20% admission rate.
- 24/7 in-house behavioral health services.
- We are proud of our Advanced Certification as a Primary Stroke Center.
- A 245-bed acute care facility, JFK Medical Center North Campus is designed with our patients in mind.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice.
- 31,000 visits per year.
- 24 hours physician coverage: 7a-7p, 7p-7a.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in West Palm Beach, FL.
- This distinction is a direct result of our physicians and employees' commitment to clinical excellence.
- Our comprehensive offering of hospital services not only establishes JFK Medical Center North Campus as a premiere, full-service hospital but makes certain that our caring staff is prepared to address the healthcare needs of those we serve.
- ED consists of 11 beds, including 9 fast-track.
- Conveniently located and equipped with semi and large private rooms, soothing environments and technologically advanced medical equipment, our superbly trained and attentive staff is committed to delivering pleasant patient experiences and positive medical outcomes.
- Our mission is to provide a superior patient experience with compassion, empathy, honesty and respect.
- 24 hours APP coverage: 9a-9p, 1p-1a.
- JFK Medical Center North Campus, West Palm, FL.
- About JFK Medical Center - North Campus.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.