Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (West Palm Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ED consists of 11 beds, including 9 fast-track.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in West Palm Beach, FL.
- 24/7 in-house behavioral health services.
- Our mission is to provide a superior patient experience with compassion, empathy, honesty and respect.
- Our comprehensive offering of hospital services not only establishes JFK Medical Center North Campus as a premiere, full-service hospital but makes certain that our caring staff is prepared to address the healthcare needs of those we serve.
- 24 hours APP coverage: 9a-9p, 1p-1a.
- We are proud of our Advanced Certification as a Primary Stroke Center.
- JFK Medical Center North Campus, West Palm, FL.
- 15-20% admission rate.
- About JFK Medical Center - North Campus.
- Conveniently located and equipped with semi and large private rooms, soothing environments and technologically advanced medical equipment, our superbly trained and attentive staff is committed to delivering pleasant patient experiences and positive medical outcomes.
- A 245-bed acute care facility, JFK Medical Center North Campus is designed with our patients in mind.
- This distinction is a direct result of our physicians and employees' commitment to clinical excellence.
- Remuneration: Base of $200 days/$210 nights + Metric Incentive (Avg $230-240/hr) as an Independent contractor.
- 24 hours physician coverage: 7a-7p, 7p-7a.
- 31,000 visits per year.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.