Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Okeechobee County Airport: 1 miles.
- 24 hours of physician coverage: 7a-7p, 7p-7a.
- HCA is currently seeking Full Time and Part Time EM physicians to practice at Raulerson Hospital on Okeechobee, FL.
- Hospitalist Program in-house.
- Palm Beach International Airport: 59 miles.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Okeechobee, FL.
- Active partnership with nearby sister facilities(Lawnwood Regional and St Lucie Medical Center) for Trauma, OB, Neurosurgery, Vascular Surgery and some Pediatric support/transfers.
- Top Performing' hospital two years in a row on key quality measures, including heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care.
- State-of-the-art 14-Bed ED.
- So whether it's landing a trophy fish or just the relaxing view of a variety of Florida's wildlife in their natural habitat waking up to a cool sunrise breeze, you'll fall in love with this quaint and charming city of Okeechobee.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a collegial group who take pride in patient care.
- Port Saint Lucie: 35 miles.
- One of only 147 hospitals nationwide to be recognized by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for 4 years in a row.
- Lake Okeechobee offers boating, freshwater fishing, hiking, camping, biking and RV Parks or campgrounds.
- West Palm Beach: 60 miles.
- Okeechobee provides an escape from the hustle and bustle with convenience to Florida attractions and beaches within a short drive.
- Located on the banks of beautiful Lake Okeechobee, Raulerson Hospital is a 100-bed acute care facility that has been serving the community of Okeechobee for more than 34 years.
- 20 hours of mid-level coverage: 9a-7p, 2p-12a.
- Specializing in surgical services - including minimally invasive procedures - providing Okeechobee with convenient healthcare here at home.
- 15-20% admission rate.
- Excellent Remuneration as an Independent Contractor/1099 & Occurrence Based Malpractice.
- Greater Orlando: 90 miles.
- The Joint Commission recognized Raulerson Hospital as a.
- 31,000 ER visits per year.
- Okeechobee's only 24/7-emergency services provider for kids and adults.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.