Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · August 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Located on the southern end of mainland St. Lucie County, Port St. Lucie is a recreation-rich paradise filled with pleasant pursuits.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- The faculty member will be involved in the preparation and presentation of didactic educational program, such as formal lectures, case conferences, journal clubs, etc.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Opportunity for an Emergency Medicine Physician to join our team at St. Lucie Medical Center in Port St. Lucie, Florida.
- St. Lucie Medical Center is a 229-bed full service medical center offering an array of specialized services that have earned national recognition based on excellence in care and quality outcomes for patients.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- 35 private rooms!
- 43,000 annual patient visits.
- Provides 40.
- Hours of Advanced Practice Professional coverage.
- Join a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- And see approximately 43,000 patient per year.
- Hours of physician coverage with 22.
- Hrs app.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Features 35.
- Qualified candidates must be BC/BP EM (Abem or Aobem), Acls, and Pals.
- Its recent Emergency Room expansion.
- Conveniently located off Interstate 95 and the Florida Turnpike, Port St. Lucie is the perfect place to relax and unwind, away from the crowded cities of South and Central Florida.
- With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, EmCare is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Port St. Lucie, FL.
- This Emergency Room.
- This physician will be a designated full time member of the Emergency Department, as well as an educator who demonstrates and provides ongoing academic leadership within the residency program.
- We are looking for a core faculty member and clinician for the Emergency Medicine.
- ED Features.
- Private rooms.
- Hrs phys + 22.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Residency program.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Port St. Lucie's best known asset is its spectacularly beautiful barrier islands, boasting 21 miles of bleached white beaches edging a cobalt-blue ocean and lined with sabal palms.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.