Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tavares) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy everything Orlando has to offer including east and west coast beaches, all within short driving distance.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- AdventHealth Waterman has a customized EMR version of Cerner and scribes are provided to all physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- Ease of practice with one.
- No state income tax, great cost of living.
- Leadership and career growth opportunities.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent benefits package includes health, dental, vision, 401K, Serp, long-term disability and life insurance.
- Within the AdventHealth system in the Orlando area, our group manages our one. Our EDs provide excellent specialty backup, only transferring outside of our multi-system trauma and extensive burns to our local level 1 trauma center.
- TeamHealth is a physician-led organization that offers true career opportunity, leadership development, excellent compensation and benefits.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Paid Acep/ AOA annual dues.
- Relocation reimbursement packages.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Sign on packages available.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at AdventHealth Waterman in sunny Tavares, Florida.
- Our physicians work either 8, 9 or 10-hour shifts in our 70,000 volume emergency department in a high acuity community setting.
- This physician will join a well-established program with a long-standing relationship with the AdventHealth System of close to 50 years.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 25.