Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tavares) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Leadership and career growth opportunities.
- Established partnership of nearly 50 years with the practice.
- TeamHealth is a physician-led organization that offers true career opportunity, leadership development, excellent compensation and benefits.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Ease of practice with one.
- Our physicians work either 8, 9 or 10-hour shifts in our 70,000 volume emergency department in a high acuity community setting.
- Travel reimbursement for candidates that qualify.
- Competitive compensation.
- No state income tax, great cost of living.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Advent Health Waterman, a part of the Adventist Health System, in sunny Florida.
- Advent Health Waterman has a customized EMR version of Cerner and scribes are provided to all physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- This physician will join a well-established program with a partnership with the Advent Health System in Orlando of close to 50 years.
- Within the Advent Health System in the Orlando area, our group manages our one. Our EDs in the Advent Health System in Central Florida provide excellent specialty backup, only transferring outside of our multi-system trauma and extensive burns to our local level 1 trauma center.
- Excellent benefits package includes health, dental, vision, 401K, Serp, long-term disability and life insurance.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family, time to enjoy everything Orlando has to offer, as well as a short driving distance to both East Coast and West Coast beaches.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago