Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tavares) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Relocation reimbursement packages.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- AdventHealth Waterman has a customized EMR version of Cerner and scribes are provided to all physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at AdventHealth Waterman in sunny Tavares, Florida.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Competitive compensation.
- TeamHealth is a physician-led organization that offers true career opportunity, leadership development, excellent compensation and benefits.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Within the AdventHealth system in the Orlando area, our group manages our one. Our EDs provide excellent specialty backup, only transferring outside of our multi-system trauma and extensive burns to our local level 1 trauma center.
- Ease of practice with one.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy everything Orlando has to offer including east and west coast beaches, all within short driving distance.
- Leadership and career growth opportunities.
- Sign on packages available.
- Our physicians work either 8, 9 or 10-hour shifts in our 70,000 volume emergency department in a high acuity community setting.
- No state income tax, great cost of living.
- Excellent benefits package includes health, dental, vision, 401K, Serp, long-term disability and life insurance.
- This physician will join a well-established program with a long-standing relationship with the AdventHealth System of close to 50 years.
- Paid Acep/ AOA annual dues.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 25.