Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Palm Beach Gardens) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center is a 204-bed hospital that's home to a 20-bed, that sees an annual volume of 33,000 patients of medium acuity.
- Excellent compensation.
- Relocation bonus.
- Join a team of established physicians who love living in this ocean-side community.
- TeamHealth is seeking an experienced Emergency Medicine physician to join our emergency department team at Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
- Full benefits.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine with Acls and Pals certifications.
- Sign on bonus.
- The ED features a fast track, 34-hours physician coverage and a hospital medicine program.
- Great nursing staff.
- TeamHealth has been partnering with this community hospital for over 20 years.
- Professional liability insurance.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 25.