Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Palm Beach Gardens) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ED features a fast track, 34-hours physician coverage and a hospital medicine program.
- Professional liability insurance.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine with Acls and Pals certifications.
- Great nursing staff.
- Excellent compensation.
- Join a team of established physicians who love living in this ocean-side community.
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center is a 204-bed hospital that's home to a 20-bed, that sees an annual volume of 33,000 patients of medium acuity.
- Full benefits.
- Sign on bonus.
- TeamHealth is seeking an experienced Emergency Medicine physician to join our emergency department team at Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
- Relocation bonus.
- TeamHealth has been partnering with this community hospital for over 20 years.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago