Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Florence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine or a primary care specialty with EM experience.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Carolinas Hospital System in Florence, South Carolina.
- Scribes reduce administrative burden.
- Carolinas Hospital System is a 420-bed facility that's home to a 19-bed ED that sees an annual volume of 43,000 visits with a 17% admission rate.
- The ED features 3 trauma beds, 7 fast track beds and 3 hall beds, and the EMR is Cerner.
- RVU program.
- Physicians enjoy 36-hours physician coverage, 24-hours advanced practice clinician coverage and 12 hours of scribes.
- Florence is a little over an hour east of Columbia and an hour and a half southeast of Charlotte.
- Other qualifications include Acls and Pals certification, Atls is also required for those who are not Abem certified.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 22.