Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Florence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Scribes reduce administrative burden.
- Physicians enjoy 36-hours physician coverage, 24-hours advanced practice clinician coverage and 12 hours of scribes.
- Carolinas Hospital System is a 420-bed facility that's home to a 19-bed ED that sees an annual volume of 43,000 visits with a 17% admission rate.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Carolinas Hospital System in Florence, South Carolina.
- The ED features 3 trauma beds, 7 fast track beds and 3 hall beds, and the EMR is Cerner.
- Florence is a little over an hour east of Columbia and an hour and a half southeast of Charlotte.
- RVU program.
- Other qualifications include Acls and Pals certification, Atls is also required for those who are not Abem certified.
- Sign-on bonus.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine or a primary care specialty with EM experience.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago