Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orlando) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Administrative stipend and RVU program.
- The majority of training will take place at the Florida Hospital East Orlando campus, a 265 inpatient bed hospital, providing emergency services for over 120,000 patients annually and is composed of the fastest-growing suburban communities in the area, within close proximity to the Orlando International Airport.
- Participate in resident rotation.
- Participate in education of emergency ultrasound rotating medical students including bedside teaching and weekly QA sessions.
- Education includes a monthly journal club and article readings, an intern ultrasound boot camp course, simulation education on a sonosim simulator, and participation at the Adventist University Sonography Lab.
- No state income tax, great cost of living.
- The Ultrasound Director will provide residents of emergency residency programs skills and knowledge in the field of emergency ultrasound.
- We do bill for Ultrasound.
- TeamHealth is seeking a Ultrasound Director for our Emergency Medicine Residency Program at Florida Hospital East Orlando in Orlando, Florida.
- In addition, we train future emergency physicians in our three-year accredited Emergency Medicine Residency Program at Florida Hospital - East Orlando.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Excellent benefits package includes health, dental, vision, 401K, Serp, long-term disability and life insurance.
- TeamHealth delivers emergency medical care to more than 600,000 patients a year within Florida Hospital in the Greater Orlando and Central Florida area.
- Images are saved digitally on the machine and wirelessly transmitted to Q-path server for QA and video review.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- The Florida Hospital- East Emergency Department currently owns four different types of ultrasound systems including SonoSite Edge®, Logiq e BT11®, GE Venue 40®, GE Vscan® and 3 Sonosites Edge including P21 (1), C60 (1), L25 (1), 1Sonosite X-Port and 1Sonosite S-Series.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago