Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orlando) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Advent Health East Orlando campus, a 265 inpatient bed hospital, provides emergency services for over 130,000 patients annually and is composed of the fastest-growing suburban communities in the area, within close proximity to the Orlando International Airport.
- No state income tax and great cost of living.
- TeamHealth delivers emergency medical care to more than 600,000 patients a year within the Advent Health System in the Greater Orlando and Central Florida area.
- TeamHealth is seeking an Ultrasound Director for our Emergency Medicine Residency Program at Advent Health East Orlando in Orlando, Florida.
- Administrative stipend and RVU program.
- Paid Acep/ AOA annual dues.
- Participate in education of emergency ultrasound rotating medical students including bedside teaching and weekly QA sessions.
- In addition, we train future emergency physicians in our three-year accredited Emergency Medicine Residency Program at Advent Health East Orlando.
- Excellent benefits package includes health, dental, vision, 401K, Serp, long-term disability and life insurance.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Participate in resident rotation.
- Should you be interested in learning more about Ultrasound Director position at Advent Health East Orlando and the roles/responsibilities encompassing this leadership position, along with more information on our Emergency Medicine Residency Program in general, we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Relocation incentive package available.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 11.