Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orlando) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This physician will join a well-established program with a long-standing relationship of close to 50 years with AdventHealth.
- Competitive compensation.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Within the 10 hospitals of the AdventHealth system in Orlando, our group manages our one. Our EDs provide excellent specialty backup, only transferring outside of our multi-system trauma and extensive burns to our local level 1 trauma center.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Established partnership of nearly 50 years with the practice.
- Ease of practice with one.
- Paid Acep/ AOA annual dues.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- No state income tax and great cost of living.
- Our physicians work either 8, 9 or 10 hour shifts in our system emergency departments.
- Leadership and career growth opportunities.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician leader to help lead our emergency department teams at AdventHealth in sunny Orlando, Florida.
- Excellent benefits package includes health, dental, vision, 401K, Serp, long-term disability and life insurance.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family, time to enjoy everything Orlando has to offer, as well as a short driving distance to both east and west coast beaches.
- Our group in Orlando utilizes a customized EMR version of Cerner and scribes are provided to all physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- TeamHealth is a physician-led organization that offers true career opportunity, leadership development, excellent compensation and benefits.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 11.