Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Our Special Operations team travels to selected Emergency Departments throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states, if needed.
- TeamHealth is seeking physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky and Arkansas.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Practice in the Southeast but live where you want.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- We will fly you to work.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel are a must.
- This is an independent contractor position.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 11.