Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Generous sign-on bonus available.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified, or Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- Practice in the Southeast but live where you want.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEA's for the designated states, if needed.
- The ideal candidates must be adaptive and possess.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Our Special Operations team travels to selected EDs throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- We will fly you to work.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for a full-time physician to join our Special Operations team in emergency departments at multiple locations in the states of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Virginia.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago