Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for a full-time physician to join our Special Operations team in emergency departments at multiple locations in the states of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Virginia.
- Generous sign-on bonus available.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Practice in the Southeast but live where you want.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEA's for the designated states, if needed.
- Our Special Operations team travels to selected EDs throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- We will fly you to work.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- The ideal candidates must be adaptive and possess.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified, or Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- This is an independent contractor position.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 25.