Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We will fly you to work.
- The ideal candidates must be adaptive and possess.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEA's for the designated states, if needed.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for a full-time physician to join our Special Operations team in emergency departments at multiple locations in the states of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Virginia.
- Generous sign-on bonus available.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Our Special Operations team travels to selected EDs throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Practice in the Southeast but live where you want.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified, or Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 25.